Tuesday, September 19, 2017

http://www.islandpacket.com/living/religion/faith-in-action/article174083036.html

Here is my follow up column after Hurricane Irma. I have given the idea of proper prayer in the face of this and other Hurricanes I have experienced. Maybe you can relate to the same issues I faced during my evacuation. There is a lot to be appreciative of and I also believe we have to be careful of what we pray for and especially when others are also suffering.
 Also Please forgive me but I must remind you that that it is critical that you click on the article because every click means to the higher ups that people do care about this column. So share the article and remind folks to click it.
Remember the ancient adage, "Click and you shall enjoy the fruits of the righteous." Just kidding.
Happy New  Year
Rabbi Bloom

No comments: