Saturday, January 15, 2011

Reflections on Tucscon: When?

http://www.islandpacket.com/2011/01/15/1511055/unity-necessary-to-heal-nation.html#

Here is my column in the Island Packet published on Saturday. I hope you will take a look.
Shavua Tov
A good week.
Brad



Dear Reader                   
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog post. I hope you will leave a comment. In addition your comments can be anonymous if you prefer. Part of what makes creating a blog interesting is for others to comment.  It is like creating an online community. That is one of my goals for developing this project. You do not need to be a follower of the blog to access the blog site. Signing up as follower of the blog only means you receive an automatic email of the daily post itself.  It does require you to create a Google account email which is no big deal.  I will not share any lists or names with anyone else.  Click on the link then you will go to the blog. Tell me what you think of the blog site. I am appreciative of any suggestions to improve it. Finally, please feel free to share the blog post with a friend! And if you would prefer to be removed from this blog post list then just write in the subject window “unsubscribe” and I will remove your name.

No comments: